DIALS: Via Office of Governor Tim Walz & Lt. Governor Peggy Flanagan, VERBATIM: “As hospitalizations and the COVID-19 positivity rate continue to decline and the state makes progress in vaccinating those most vulnerable, Governor Tim Walz today signed Executive Order 21-07 to continue supporting Minnesota’s economic recovery and make adjustments to COVID-19 mitigation measures . . . Executive Order 21-07, effective Saturday, February 13 at noon, takes steps to further reopen Minnesota’s economy safely, including:
- Increasing the ‘not to exceed’ capacity in restaurants to 250, while leaving the maximum capacity at 50 percent
- Increasing indoor entertainment ‘not to exceed’ capacity to 250, while leaving the maximum capacity at 25 percent
- Increasing private events and celebrations ‘not to exceed’ capacity to 50, while leaving the maximum capacity at 25
- Increasing gym and pool ‘not to exceed’ capacity to 250, while leaving maximum capacity at 25 percent, and reducing distancing requirement to 6 feet.
- Allowing restaurants to stay open until 11 p.m.”
WALZ: “Our small businesses have made enormous sacrifices for the health of their employees and communities,” said Governor Walz. “Today, we can make these cautious, common sense adjustments to support them because of the progress we have made controlling the spread of COVID-19 and getting the most at-risk Minnesotans vaccinated.” ORDER: https://fluence-media.co/3rJVOWv
EO 21-07 Final_tcm1055-468258.pdf